The following data protection and privacy terms ("Privacy Terms") govern the collecting and processing by Global Garden Products S.p.A., and any other company directly or indirectly controlled by said company, under its responsibility (hereinafter defined collectively "GGP") of your personal data provided through the web site www.ggp-group.com (the "Site") or by other means (for example, though e-mails).
Your personal data are the information and other details you provide to us when you decide to register in the sections of the Site: Dealers – Information, or any additional personal data you provide to us by other means.
When you decide to register on the Site, provide your personal data and give your consent, if explicitly required, you authorize the collecting and processing of such data by GGP, in accordance with the Privacy Terms.
You may visit and use this Site without registering on the Site or without revealing your identity or providing your personal data.
Personal Data provided by you voluntarily are collected and processed by GGP in accordance with these Privacy Terms and the Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30th, 2003 ("Privacy Code").
You may decide to register on the Site and provide your personal data to GGP for different purposes. For example, you may decide to provide your own name, address and e-mail address to receive information on the products and/or services offered by GGP as well as to receive information on any promotional and commercial initiatives of GGP or to provide information about your studies and work experience to confirm your interest in working with GGP.
If you decide to provide your personal data to GGP please read the contents of the following notice "Information on processing of personal data - Refusal to answer - Users' rights" carefully. This notice provides you with information about the ways in which GGP collects and handles your personal data, the purposes for such use, the consequences of any refusal to answer, the persons to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of your personal data, the extent of diffusion of your personal data, your rights of access to such data and any other rights regarding the personal data you have provided to GGP.
If you do not want your personal data be used by GGP so that subsequent contact can be made or for purposes other than those for which the data is supplied, GGP shall respect your decision. If you decide to provide personal data regarding other persons (by way of example, your husband/wife or colleague) it will be deemed to have been done with their consent.
GGP does not collect or use personal data for people under eighteen years of age. If you are younger than eighteen you cannot provide your personal data. Therefore GGP can not be deemed liable with regard to any personal data provided by people under eighteen years of age.
Information on processing of personal data - Refusal to answer - Users' rights
Personal data provided by you may be collected and processed for:
- performing the obligations arising out from a contract between yourself, GGP and/or Alpist;
- marketing and administrative purposes by GGP 's personnel. By way of example, in order to inform you of any products, services, promotional or commercial activities of GGP.
Your personal data may be communicated by GGP to other companies in GGP Group, provided that these companies use such data solely for the purposes indicated above. If, at the discretion of GGP, it is to communicate your personal data to third parties in order to achieve the above mentioned purposes, the data shall be kept strictly confidential by such third parties. Your failure to provide any additional personal data required by GGP for pursuing the above mentioned purposes may make it impossible for GGP to continue to pursue such purposes.
You are not required to register or to provide your personal data to visit the Site. Under the Privacy Code you are entitled to obtain GGP 's confirmation on the existence of your personal data, even without registering on the Site, and to receive your personal data, in a comprehensible form, from GGP.
With regard to your personal data, again pursuant to the Privacy Code, you are entitled to ask for:
- the origin of your personal data;-purposes and manner of processing;
- the system used if your personal data have been processed electronically;
- identification details of either the "Data Manager" ("Titolare del Trattamento") or the GGP's personnel involved in processing your personal data, the "Data Processors" ("Incaricati") appointed by the "Data Manager " in accordance with the Privacy Code, the persons or categories of persons to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may have knowledge of such data.
You are also entitled to request:
- any updating, correction or integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in breach of the Privacy Code, including any data which are not necessary for pursuing the purposes in relation to which it has been collected and processed by GGP;
- the confirmation that the above operations have been made known, also with regard to their content, to the persons to whom your personal data have been communicated or distributed, except where fulfillment of your requests by the persons entitled to process your personal data is impossible or implies the use of manifestly disproportionate means compared to the rights protected.
You are entitled to oppose, in whole or in part:
- the processing of your personal data with just cause, even if they have been provided for the above mentioned purposes;
- the processing of your personal data for any delivery of publicity material, commercial communications or any form of direct sale or for the carrying out of market research.
GGP protects, controls and process the personal data provided by you with appropriate security measures and procedures, also in relation to knowledge acquired from technological advancement, in order to reduce the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized processing, access or processing which is inconsistent with the above mentioned purposes, to a minimum.
It is also possible to completely deactivate cookies but, in this case, some websites may not work correctly.
Acceptance of the Privacy Terms - Changes
The Site is managed by GGP, with its registered offices in Castelfranco Veneto (TV), Via del Lavoro, 6. GGP is the "Data Manager" in accordance with the Privacy Code, entitled to process your personal data supplied in the Site.